Monday, July 2, 2012

Introduction to the Trotter's

I'm Going to try this out and see if I can keep up with it.  I love reading about what other Friends and Family Members are up to.  We get so busy in our life's and loose track of each other.  Thought this might be a great way to keep everyone who is interested in our lives up to date!!

My name is Joyce and I have been married to the best man in the world for 30 years.  We have 2 dogs and 2 horses that keep us very busy.  I am a pet stylist and work part time at our local grocery store.  We live in Dassel Minnesota and love our little town most of the time.  Jon is a volunteer fire fighter and works at a local business in Dassel. 

So, Today is July 2, 2012 and it is a hot one.  We are not Going to go ride the Horse's today because of the heat!  We did take them swimming for the first time this past week-end and had a great time.  It this heat holds up, we will be taking them to the lake a lot this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment